Welcome to our blog. We have recently met a lot of people with blogs and decided to create our own. Here are some nude pictures of Heather and myself. Just kidding. These are just a few pictures of what has been going on the last year.
We are really enjoying Spokane. We have made a lot of friends and are having a lot of fun. I am thinking about dropping out of school to focus all my effort on intramural football.
Heather is still pregnant. She is as big as a house. The baby has to be about 30 lbs. We are still debating names so feel free to leave a suggestion if there is a place to do that on our blog.Thanks for visiting, we hope to see you soon.
Tyson and Heather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'm glad you broke the ice first about quitting to focus on IM flag football. I have been working up the courage to tell my wife for quite some time. I hear there is big money for it in Greenland.
Beau
I am so glad that you started a blog. Hope you don't mind if we put you on our link list on our blog. Our blog is tckbnorth.blogspot.com Check us out.
Taylor and Chelsey
Well it's about time that you got a blog started J/K. Love the pics, such a cute family!!
It looks like Heather's husband does most of this blog! This is Katie Eyre, a friend that taught with her at good 'ol Sue H. Morrow! Tell Heather hi, I hope all is well with that growing baby. You can check out our blog at eyrefamily3.blogspot.com!
Way to go...official bloggers! Fun times to come!
Yea, you have a blog! So I just started one for us and have been pretty much obsessed with it for the last two days, but now that it's all set up, I think I'm good to go. Anyway, I added you...I hope that okay. Check us out at paigeandbryce.blogspot.com
Love,
Paige
HEATHER: YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you've been tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.
ok so I am a blog stocker and I have you link on our Blog. But now that you guys have a baby, I will be expecting to see some updates of him on this, I'll be checking in. Katie
Okay Heather, I'm tagging you again. But this time it's about Tyson. So go to my blog, copy the questions and paste them in your blog, fill in your own answers, and then tag 5 more people.
Post a Comment