Heather, I am so excited to hear from you so quickly. Brody is so darn cute! And I gotta tell ya, this picture is NOT grandpa and Grandma Irons. I think your going to have to call them something else. Lorna has never passed as Grandma Cavalieri (that was Fil's name I guess). She went as Lorn for a long time and now it's pretty much Gram. So ya need to get to work on that. Can't wait to check in with you and your little family. I really am excited to keep in touch.
1 comment:
Heather,
I am so excited to hear from you so quickly. Brody is so darn cute! And I gotta tell ya, this picture is NOT grandpa and Grandma Irons. I think your going to have to call them something else. Lorna has never passed as Grandma Cavalieri (that was Fil's name I guess). She went as Lorn for a long time and now it's pretty much Gram. So ya need to get to work on that. Can't wait to check in with you and your little family. I really am excited to keep in touch.
Post a Comment