We are back!! I have once again decided to start blogging. Life is going really good. Brody joined our family about 7 months ago. If you can't tell from all of our pictures we are Smitten with him. He's a little ray of sunshine in our home. We are still living in Spokane, Washington where Tyson is getting ready to begin his 2nd year of Law School at Gonzaga. We have made a lot of friends and we're loving our time here.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Our little fam
We are back!! I have once again decided to start blogging. Life is going really good. Brody joined our family about 7 months ago. If you can't tell from all of our pictures we are Smitten with him. He's a little ray of sunshine in our home. We are still living in Spokane, Washington where Tyson is getting ready to begin his 2nd year of Law School at Gonzaga. We have made a lot of friends and we're loving our time here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Hey it is so fun to see pics of the fam! Brody is so cute and so big!! We can't wait to get back to Spokane and hang out. See you soon!
Wow, it is amazing the people you come across on here! It's a great way to see how people are doing. Anyway, your little boy is getting more and more adorable! I love all the pictures. Aubrey is getting so beautiful! I haven't seen her in a while.
Liz Prisbrey
Heather Brody is huge! He has grown a lot since we left Spokane. He looks like a very happy baby. Good luck starting second year at Gonzaga. Enjoy it because it really goes fast and then you have to face the bar which is worse! We're finally done! We really like the Henderson area. We just miss our friends in Spokane!
Amy Frost
p.s. I just got hired as a substitute for Clark County School District. What school did you teach at?
Hed,
I didn't even know you had a blog! I am so glad! Have you been gone a year? I can't believe how fast time flies! It looks like you are liking it there! I am so glad! How old is Aubrey she looks so grown up! And your little boy is so adoreable! I bet your family is just eating him up! My blog is:
theferrinfam.blogspot.com
Love you girl!
Hey Heather, I found you on Liz Prisbrey's blog. Your little boy is gorgeous. He looks like he has your eyes. I'm glad you guys are doing well, you look great!
~Mandy
Brody is adorable! I didn't know you started a blog but am so glad you did (because I'm horrible about calling).:) Cute stuff!
Hey Heather,
My Mom gave me your blogspot address. I have missed seeing you all when I am in town. Some day we can all be in Vegas at the same time and I can see yours and Amber's beautiful kids. My blogspot address is http://birmanblessings.blogspot.com/. If you get a chance look it up and you can see my 3 crazy kids and the one on the way. Hope you guys are doing great and say hello to the family for me.
Your cousin Shannon
Hey Heather, very exciting! Brody is getting big! Macie is still a tiny little thing, but she sure is cute. I'll be checking in on you!
Heather-
I found you from Randy and Lindsey's blog. This new world is fun I get to see how so many people are doing that I lost touch with. I am glad to see you are doing well. Your little boy is so cute. It is amazing how much you are in love with such a little boy isn't it. I guess you never fully understand it until you have one of your own. Keep the pictures coming they are cute. Is Amber still up there by you?
Merridee
Hed, it's me Jenny (Fenton) Martin. I found you through Katie Church. Your family is so cute. You look great! How are you? I saw Launa's blog too. I am happy things seem to be going well for the two of you. I miss you guys.
My blog is ryanmartinfamily
Hey it's Alisa! I saw you on Liz and Jess's blog. It was so fun to see you at church a while ago. You guys are a cute family. here is my blog
www.lundfam.blogspot.com
Hey Heather! I found your blog through Holly (Bidwell's) and thought I would say hi. How are you? I didn't know you were in Washington! Your family is adorable! Good to see how you are doing...Mindy (Scoble) Tillack ours is jtillackfamily.
Oh my gosh, Brody is so adorable. It's so good to see how you're doing up there. With you all leaving Vegas, Julianne hasn't been able to keep me updated on everyone!! But you all look good, I'll have to keep tabs on you now that I see you have a blog!
HED! I am soo glad you found me. I have missed you! I actually tried calling you after I missed your baby shower last October (we were moving that day,so I wasn't there, and I was SO sad to miss it!!) Your family is adorable. That baby is TOO CUTE! Congrats on law school, you look so happy. I am so glad we can keep up on each other a bit better now. When are you coming down again?? I want to see you!
Hi Tyson!! How are you? I haven't seen or heard from you in forever. I'm so glad you guys are bloggers. I love to see what my good buddies are up to and how cute their little families are doing. You boy is cute! Keep in touch and we all need to get together.
Hey Hed, of course it is ok if you added me to your list. I added you too! What is Nikki's email so I can view her blog?
Post a Comment