He is so cute! And yes, please post a picture of Ambers little girl! What a wonderful time for both of you and what a miracle that she finally has a little girl!
Sup dude? I was looking to see if some of my childhood friends had blogs and my wife said "try and find some of your missionary buddies" so, since we both knew you (and she thinks you're hot) she was like "look for Dobbs." She's trying to turn off the computer cause she doesn't want me to write this but I think it's funny. But no, really, I'm the one who thinks you're hot. How's life? I mean, I could read your blog if I really wanted to know the answer to that question, but that would take too long, and I'm important and I have important things to do like sit on the internet and stalk people. Peace out.
he's such a cutie. I cant wait to meet him. you're going to be next weekend did you say? I would love to come by to say hi if you have time. Let me know.
He is soooooo cute. I just want to kiss and squeeze him!! I love that picture!! I love those little jammies on him. Can't wait to see you guys!! Love, Al
He is just a cutie! I happened to stumble on your blog... My husbands niece and her husband are also there at Gonzaga for Law, however I think he just finished this summer, you still may know them. They are the Langs. Glad I found ya! Janelle
11 comments:
love it! :)
He's so cute...love the tired face. :)
he is so dang cute. What can i say, you make cute babies.
I'm excited to see an update. What a cute little pup! We'll have to get more pictures at the wedding.
He is such a cute baby! I really can't tell which one of you he looks like. He is just beautiful! I love his eyes.
He is so cute! And yes, please post a picture of Ambers little girl! What a wonderful time for both of you and what a miracle that she finally has a little girl!
Sup dude? I was looking to see if some of my childhood friends had blogs and my wife said "try and find some of your missionary buddies" so, since we both knew you (and she thinks you're hot) she was like "look for Dobbs." She's trying to turn off the computer cause she doesn't want me to write this but I think it's funny. But no, really, I'm the one who thinks you're hot. How's life? I mean, I could read your blog if I really wanted to know the answer to that question, but that would take too long, and I'm important and I have important things to do like sit on the internet and stalk people. Peace out.
he's such a cutie. I cant wait to meet him. you're going to be next weekend did you say? I would love to come by to say hi if you have time. Let me know.
He is soooooo cute. I just want to kiss and squeeze him!! I love that picture!! I love those little jammies on him. Can't wait to see you guys!! Love, Al
I just looked at this picture again after your comment . . . Brody does look like Zachary, especially this picture. That's funny!!
He is just a cutie! I happened to stumble on your blog...
My husbands niece and her husband are also there at Gonzaga for Law, however I think he just finished this summer, you still may know them. They are the Langs.
Glad I found ya!
Janelle
Post a Comment