Sunday, September 28, 2008

Brody just turned 8 months and
for a while now he's been giving strangers this "who are you" look. It's so fun to see him really start to notice everything.

His grandma Benge made him this cute football towel.

Lately Brody wants to pull himself up on EVERYTHING. He's quite the little crawler and is keeping me on my toes.


8 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

He is SO gorgeous! He is going to be the biggest heart breaker! This is one of my favorite baby stages. :-)

I'm so glad you are interested in doing the half-marathon!! It is keeping me on track knowing that there are others training with me. It would be so fun if you were here to do it! I should tell you that it is on December 7th, which is a Sunday. But if you are still interested, let me know. I am trying to link to all those training so that we can keep each other motivated from a distance.

Michael and Megan said...

cute blog heather...i'm excited for our trip to real deals on wednesday!

Nicole said...

You have to be kidding me. I can't believe that it is time for that stage yet. So how fun that when I came here tonight there was a picture of my Coley Bugs. I have never seen that on someones blog before. Pretty cool. I saw your mom and dad tonight for Lorna's Birthday.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

He is SUCH a cutie!! I love the blanket. Good luck keeping after him. :)

kimberlee shaffer said...

what a cutie pie!! seriously Heather!!

The Martin Family said...

Who does he look like? He is darling. I LOVE my girls but I really want to have a boy next! I am giving it only ONE more try. Cross your fingers!!!

mags said...

you should start worrying now about the little girls that are going to flock around brody. those eyes!!
love the shoes, and you look great by the way. you haven't aged at all. hasn't it been almost ten years? ten years? wierd huh?

mags said...

hey i added you to my blog roll too. how do you do that picture thing? very cool.