Hi Heather! It's Sara Russell(Frehner)! I found your blog through Holly's! I just wanted to say Hi! Your little boy is such a cutie...and you look great! I love your family picture at the top of your blog...too cute! I bet it's fun you and Amber having babies so close together:) It looks like you guys are all doing great...check out my blog sometime! See Ya!
So I just found your blog from another Spokane blog. Yea that you started blogging again. We can keep in touch now. By the way... I am about due for a haircut again. Wanna take a trip to Colorado?
They look so happy & beautiful! I'm glad Kevin found himself a good girl, and she's lucky to have him, too! It was sooo great to see you, Hedda. I wish we lived closer. Maybe someday!! I'll email you the picture soon. I love you to pieces.
6 comments:
Fun! I bet the wedding was super nice. :) Congrats to your brother.
I love the new family picture of you guys at the top of the page! Cute shoes! (I know, I'm a nerd!)
Jess and I couldn't figure out who the two little girls belonged to that did the musical number last Sunday?? Either way, they did an amazing job!
It's always fun seeing you at church, if only for a second!
What a cute family you have. I'm glad you got a chance to be back in Vegas and see all your family. I LOVE your shoes, by the way.
~Mandy
Hi Heather! It's Sara Russell(Frehner)! I found your blog through Holly's! I just wanted to say Hi! Your little boy is such a cutie...and you look great! I love your family picture at the top of your blog...too cute! I bet it's fun you and Amber having babies so close together:) It looks like you guys are all doing great...check out my blog sometime! See Ya!
So I just found your blog from another Spokane blog. Yea that you started blogging again. We can keep in touch now. By the way... I am about due for a haircut again. Wanna take a trip to Colorado?
They look so happy & beautiful! I'm glad Kevin found himself a good girl, and she's lucky to have him, too!
It was sooo great to see you, Hedda. I wish we lived closer. Maybe someday!! I'll email you the picture soon. I love you to pieces.
Post a Comment