Monday, November 24, 2008

The last couple days when Brody wakes up from a nap I go into his room and find him standing there like this. The first time it kinda scared me. He's standing there with a big grin on his face and I must say there is nothing better than that little face.
He loves his bed. He'll hold onto the side and jump FOREVER and I don't know what else he does but I often hear him laughing. It must be great to be so easily entertained!






6 comments:

Nicole said...

I know what you mean about beign shocked. Last week I walked in to find Cole sitting up in bed. It was so cute and so shocking! I just started laughing. He just looked so adorable sitting there all proud of his new trick.

Liz Prisbrey said...

Oh, I love when they learn to do that! Everything about this age is so fun. They are constantly learning new things and no matter how many times they do it, they are so happy and proud of themselves. It is the cutest!

Alison said...

He is so cute! I know I have said that a hundred times!! He is so happy too. What a good baby!! You must be a good mommy to have such a happy little guy!! Can't wait to see you tommorrow.

Gimbel Crew said...

He's adorable. Can't wait for the time when he starts climbing out of it. I;m sure it will be a while longer.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

He is SUCH a doll! I love it when they start doing these new things and surprise you. :) Austin talks to his animals and blanket and I hear him all the time on the monitor. Kids are so funny!

Sara Bingham said...

Random! Saw your link on our friends the Shaffers. Small world. Cute Blog.