Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We went to the doctor yesterday and found out we are having another BOY!!! We are way excited!

12 comments:

Cav Family said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you

Alison said...

YEAH!!! FUN FUN FUN!!

Love, Al

familiesarepriceless said...

COngrates!!!!!

Nicole said...

James broke my old phone, so my new one didn't have your number. When I got your text I wasn't sure who was having a boy. Glad to see it's you. Congrats!! They are going to have so much fun together.

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! That is perfect, they will be best buds!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Congrats!! :)

Liz Prisbrey said...

Congratulations!! My boys are great friends. You will love that!

Amber said...

Congrats Hed! You are well on your way to a little troop of boys!

L.S.Marshall said...

it will be fun to have brothers close in age. Congrats to you both.

Mandy Frehner said...

So fun! You can dress them alike too! Congratulations!

lisa said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant! How far apart will your boys be??? You are going to be living my exact life! So fun! He is so cute and big! Happy for you guys!

dmmuaina said...

Hether, congratulations! Another boy will be great for Brody. I guess you heard Rebecca and Derek are expecting in October also. They are having a girl. I'll email you soon. Maureen