What a fun pool! I love it. I'm sure Brody does too. A great way to cool off!
I love how a cup or two of water outside will entertain for hours. ....gotta love summer!
I love all the pictures Heather! The pool is sooooo cool! We miss you guys!!
What a great pool! Glad the weather has gone from 6 feet of snow to warm enough for a splash. We loved having you here and miss you all!
Sweet pool! He is just so dang cute! Your new baby is going to be such a doll too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a fun pool! I love it. I'm sure Brody does too. A great way to cool off!
I love how a cup or two of water outside will entertain for hours. ....gotta love summer!
I love all the pictures Heather! The pool is sooooo cool! We miss you guys!!
What a great pool! Glad the weather has gone from 6 feet of snow to warm enough for a splash. We loved having you here and miss you all!
Sweet pool! He is just so dang cute! Your new baby is going to be such a doll too!
Post a Comment