Sunday, September 27, 2009

Almost there!!

I realized today that I have hardly any pictures of this pregnancy so I made Ty take a few. I am due in 4 days and man am I ready. We are getting really anxious to meet this little guy!

Some of my wonderful girlfriends took me to get a pedicure for a little "mini" baby shower. It was absolutely perfect to visit with them while getting pampered. After that we went and visited over some yummy food at Red Robin. Thanks girls for a wonderful time!!








8 comments:

Nicole said...

Good luck! We'll be thinking about you.

Mandy Frehner said...

Heather you look so cute! Good luck. Hope everything goes well!

The Martin Family said...

Hed, you look great! I am a little jealous though! Hope all goes well. I know it will! Miss ya.

Chelsey said...

Oh wow! Didn't realize you were due so soon. I thought it was the end of october. That's so exciting. We sure miss you guys and our fun little conversations. Hope things are going well with you and hope the delivery goes well. Wish we were there to meet the little guy. Take care!

Liz Prisbrey said...

What great posts! You've been busy. I have to say though, you look like you just shoved a basketball in your shirt for that picture. How does nothing else on you grow?? I need to take pregnancy pointers from you! :-) Good luck!!

Alison said...

Love all the pictures!!! I can't wait for baby #2!!! You look amazing as always, and I agree with your friend that said she thinks you just shoved a basketball under your shirt (: Brody is as cute as ever too. I wish I could just reach through the screen and kiss him!! I love the bath picture with him and his little cousin. They are so cute!!! Miss you guys!!! Love, Al

Grandma-Grandpa Dobbs said...

Congratulations!! Just read the blog, love the pictures, and congrats on getting Brody's little brother here right on time. We are so excited to meet the new addition.

Grandma-Grandpa Dobbs said...

Congratulations on the new baby! We just read your blog today, October 2, right after Tyson called with the wonderful news. Great job, Heather, on getting Brody's little brother here right on time! We are so excited to meet him in person and on the blog.