
My mom came and stayed with us for 2 weeks to help me. It was SO nice to have her here. Thank goodness for moms. I sure LOVE mine!!

My little boys are sure going to miss her!

Heaven!

Brody loves to go to his dad's intramural football games. He says "daddy football" for days after!

I had to take a picture of my little Ryder's mullet for the fam to see. Can't wait until he rubs off the sides.
6 comments:
I am sure your mom was floating in seventh heaven the entire time she spent with you. What a good mom you have! And what cute boys, but then how could they not be with such gorgeous parents.
He is SOOO cute. Looking at this post makes me so excited for my little guy. And yes, thank goodness for moms!!!
Oh Heather he is getting cuter and cuter. Brody looks so cute too. Love the pictures. That is so nice that your mom could be there to help you! I bet you are missing her!! Love you guys! Can't wait to hold little Ryder.
I cannot believe you now have 2 sweet little boys. Ryder is adorable! Congrats. It's been forever but it's so great to see the pics of your ever growing little family.
I found your blog through Leanne's (I love blogstalking). Congratulations on your new baby! He's adorable. And you look great--definitely not like you just had a baby. Good job there.
Heather, Ryder is a beauty - just like Brody! Congrats!! I can't wait to meet him. Both Gage and I can't believe how big Brody is getting! Hope all is well in Washington; we miss you guys!
Post a Comment