Friday, November 13, 2009

First Snow Fall!

Brody kept looking out the window today at the snow so we decided to venture out in it for a few minutes.







6 comments:

Leanne said...

Hed YOU look so good! and brody's cute too, i guess :) YAY for the snow! hopefully it will snow in Vegas again..haha yeah right :)

Lindsey said...

Is that rain or snow :) Did it stick? I bet Brody loved the snow, my kids sure had a ball last winter when it snowed here!

familiesarepriceless said...

burr and man you just had a baby? You look great! Love the pictures!

Alison said...

I agree! Brody is the cutest little guy ever and you look awesome!!!

Launa Nicole said...

I keep reading about everyone's first snow. I think I might enjoy the cold if we had snow to show for it. Keep having fun with the little ones. I'll get some new pics posted one of these days.

Liz Prisbrey said...

Wow, you just had a baby?? You look GREAT!! I hope we get a little snow in Vegas again this year. Our snow day was wonderful last year.