Saturday, January 23, 2010

Brody turns 2


I can't believe my little Brody is officially 2 years old. Where did the time go? He is such a sweet little guy and I am SO lucky to be his mom.
THANK YOU costco for a yummy cake!
Brody decided to stick his fingers in for a little sample.











I couldn't get him to look at the camera because he was too busy wanting to play. That's our Brody!





He got a "choo choo" train, a car set, a "me-man" spiderman table, a pop up tent, cars from the movie, and a puzzle, and $ (thank you grandparents)!














We had a wonderful day playing with all the toys and having a pizza party.


















3 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Happy Birthday Brody!! :-)

Chelsey said...

Happy Birthday little Brody! We miss you guys. Where did you get his train set. We have wanted to get one fro tayson for awhile now but can't decide which one or from where. Does it go on his own or does he have to push it?

Alison said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY!!! We wish we were there for your birthday!! Sorry your sick!! Where was Tyson while Brody was painting his face?? That is funny. I was hoping to see Brody pouring that cup of water on Tyson's head(: