Don't you LOVE those bumbos? They saved me with my last child. Your boys are cute and are getting so big. Crazy how fast time goes!
Heather the boys are soooo cute!! I am sooooo glad you guys are going to spend the summer here. I hope you don't get sick of us!! Love all the updates!!!
What big guy in his bumbo! Can't wait to see you all this summer.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Don't you LOVE those bumbos? They saved me with my last child. Your boys are cute and are getting so big. Crazy how fast time goes!
Heather the boys are soooo cute!! I am sooooo glad you guys are going to spend the summer here. I hope you don't get sick of us!! Love all the updates!!!
What big guy in his bumbo! Can't wait to see you all this summer.
Post a Comment