Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Superheros!

Tyson's wonderful sister, Alison has provided us with TONS of clothes and shoes,etc. A few weeks ago we came across spiderman and superman tank tops. Brody has been wearing them almost daily. THANK YOU Hucks family!!! We love the hammy-downs.
(the funny thing is that they are the same size yet they fit both my 2 1/2 year old and my 7 month old!)






4 comments:

The Martin Family said...

What happy & handsome boys you have!

Leanne said...

i only have one thing to say...i don't think i've ever LOVED spiderman or superman SO MUCH in my life!!! :)

Alison said...

I love those pictures! I'm glad you like the hammy downs too. I love seeing your little guys in their spiderman shirts. I can hear Brody's little voice "meman" as he pretends to be a superhero!

Grandma-Grandpa Dobbs said...

Can't believe those two superheroes are wearing the same size! They look like they have the energy of superman and spiderman.