Oh that looks like fun. We owe our kids a trip to chuck e cheese. I can't believe the little Dobbs girls. Roxy looks nothing like she used too! I guess it's been a long time. Ryder looks like he could eat Cozette! Better keep your eye on him!
Thank you for posting all the wonderful pictures! The boys are growing and are so cute. Love the photos with Teja and Roxy, and of course Ryder with Cozette is....what can I say...AMAZING!! We are so excited to see you at the reunion and watch Brody jump and Ryder crawl. Wow!
2 comments:
Oh that looks like fun. We owe our kids a trip to chuck e cheese. I can't believe the little Dobbs girls. Roxy looks nothing like she used too! I guess it's been a long time. Ryder looks like he could eat Cozette! Better keep your eye on him!
Thank you for posting all the wonderful pictures! The boys are growing and are so cute. Love the photos with Teja and Roxy, and of course Ryder with Cozette is....what can I say...AMAZING!!
We are so excited to see you at the reunion and watch Brody jump and Ryder crawl. Wow!
Post a Comment