Thursday, October 7, 2010

Great News!

Tyson passed the Nevada Bar!!!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

That is good news! Congratulations! BTW-your kids are freakin' adorable!

Chelsey said...

We knew he would! Congrats! Such a great feeling of accomplishment and relief. Now life can move on.

Nicole said...

Wahoo! Congrats Tyson.

Leanne said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I bet you guys are SOO STOKED. Tell Ty congrats. we are so happy for you guys! Have fun at Dland, by the way. i wish we were coming with you. i can't wait to see pictures. love you and miss you!!

Alison said...

Congratulations! That is AWESOME!! Not that I'm suprised! I think your super smart, and one of your law friends always tells me you were the smartest guy in the class(: COME VISIT!!!! I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason and Kate said...

Hooray! Congrats, that is so exciting!

Michael and Megan said...

Oh Heather, I'm so happy for you guys! I hope you're enjoying Las Vegas!

Mandy Frehner said...

Yeah…that's awesome! Congrats to him…and you:) We really should get together and take our kids to the park or something. Let me know if you want to meet up!

Me said...

Congratulations!! That is great news!

lisa said...

So happy for you guys! Heather I want to get together! I have never seen either of your boys! But I have none of your information. Are you on face book and have an email. I don't know what is safe or not to share on blogs and such. You know phone numbers and emails and stuff. I will look you up on face book. I really want to see you! I am on face book and I think my email is on there.