Heather of course I'm so happy you posted pictures of the cutest little kids ever!!! It's probably a good thing I'm not there because I'm afraid I might have to squeeze them and squeeze them and squeeze them!!! Miss you guys tons.
I can't even stand it she is so beautiful! All your kids look so different from each other but each are so cute! I can't imagine having a girl in my home! You are so blessed!
I'm looking at your pictures of your cute kiddos again, and really missing you guys! You and Ty are so fun to be around! I wish we lived closer! Plus I think your funny! Post some more pictures of those crazy adorable boys and that sweet little gal!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! ( :
7 comments:
wow! you're back! cute kids, as always. :) can't wait to see ya guys next week.
I love the picture with Jesse and Brody. So adorable.
Heather of course I'm so happy you posted pictures of the cutest little kids ever!!! It's probably a good thing I'm not there because I'm afraid I might have to squeeze them and squeeze them and squeeze them!!! Miss you guys tons.
You blogged....I love it. Havent seen Jesse yet so it was exciting to see her. What a cutie!
All of your kids are so dang cute!
I can't even stand it she is so beautiful! All your kids look so different from each other but each are so cute! I can't imagine having a girl in my home! You are so blessed!
I'm looking at your pictures of your cute kiddos again, and really missing you guys! You and Ty are so fun to be around! I wish we lived closer! Plus I think your funny! Post some more pictures of those crazy adorable boys and that sweet little gal!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! ( :
Post a Comment