Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Leaves

Brody in the beautiful fall leaves.














9 comments:

Alison said...

Those pictures are adorable!! We miss you guys!! We can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!!

Nicole said...

I'm so jealous!

Becca said...

So cute, I can't believe how big he is already!!
We missed you on Saturday!

Kate said...

I love the leaves. It is my favorite time. I need to get some pics of my kids in the leaves before is snows again. How fun that your mom and sis came to visit. It is always nice to have mom around, especially to babysit while you go out. Happy Halloween

Liz Prisbrey said...

They are all WAY cute, but that first picture of him is so adorable! :-)

familiesarepriceless said...

Super cute! I think your little boy looks a little like Marianne's little boy Zach. Love the leaves.

fui said...

Hey Tyson. Buddy. What's up dude? I can't believe you forgot me. Congratulations man, nice family. But I'm not jealous. I have two children, and you wont believe: they're pretty (like me?). I wanna send you some pictures. what's your e-mail? send me: ronnipeterson@petrobras.com.br

Sincerelly, Ronnipeterson from BRAZIL.

The Martin Family said...

I love Fall! Brody is darling. Oh I really want a boy next!!!

video problem: when you post and you push the icon for pics...the video icon is to the right. Click on that and choose the video you want. I have my videos in my picture folders. It will ask you to come up with at title and then check a box. It takes a few minutes to download. Hmmmm that's it. Hope that helps!

Grandma-Grandpa Dobbs said...

That boy should be on the baby calendar for October. What a handsome guy. Can't wait to see you at the BSU vs Idaho game.