Poor baby!!! He still is sooooo cute!! I wish you were coming so we could kiss those adorable little cheeks. Everytime I look at him I just want to squeeze him. We miss you guys!!!
That is the best, although it does stink when they are sick. He is getting so big.
YAY! You have a blog too!!! Brody is soo cute :) I love when kids are sick and cuddly. Well, not sick, but cuddly because they're sick :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Poor baby!!! He still is sooooo cute!! I wish you were coming so we could kiss those adorable little cheeks. Everytime I look at him I just want to squeeze him. We miss you guys!!!
That is the best, although it does stink when they are sick. He is getting so big.
YAY! You have a blog too!!! Brody is soo cute :) I love when kids are sick and cuddly. Well, not sick, but cuddly because they're sick :)
Post a Comment