It's hard to believe that our little Brodster is already a year old. He is such a sweet, happy little boy. It's safe to say that his parents are OBSESSED with him!
Oh my gosh!!!! Congrats we are all so excited for you! And when I say we I mean, Karalee, Natalie, Me and Dallas!!!! We all just looked and saw!! We love you guys and wish you the best!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!
congrats on the pregnancy and congrats on the first year b-day. We really need to get together and let this brood get to know eachother. I will be in vegas this early summer sometime around end of may early june. maybe we can work something out. I need to see yours and ambers little ones.
CONGRATS! That's way exciting! hey! We changed our blog address! It's now http://giggleswigglesandhoinks.blogspot.com/ That's where you can find us. I'll be sending out an email too so if I have your email you will get an email too. :) Thanks!!
Looks like Brody is going to be tall! What a sweetie pie! Congrats on #2, that is so exciting. October is a great month for a baby. Hope you are feeling well! ~Mandy
Hed I am so excited for you and your new little bundle of joy that is on the way. Brody is so dang cute...it's crazy how fast a year can fly by. Loved the pics.
17 comments:
He got your tall & thin genes!
Brody is adorable. I miss you alot at Sue Morrow. It is getting wierder every minute. I'll email you later. Maureen Muaina
Wow, looks like he's gonna be a tall little guy! It's so easy to be obsessed with your little munchkins isn't it?!
Oh my gosh!!!! Congrats we are all so excited for you! And when I say we I mean, Karalee, Natalie, Me and Dallas!!!! We all just looked and saw!! We love you guys and wish you the best!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!
congratulations hed!! i'm so excited for you! do you and launa always plan your pregnancies together? :)
Congrats on your second child.
That's exciting. It is crazy and wonderful to have two kids.
Lolo
HEATHER! So excited for you!!! Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations!!!!! Just saw your counter!
Yeah! Baby #2! It just keeps getting better and better with every child. Hope you have a great pregnancy! Congrats!
congrats on the pregnancy and congrats on the first year b-day. We really need to get together and let this brood get to know eachother. I will be in vegas this early summer sometime around end of may early june. maybe we can work something out. I need to see yours and ambers little ones.
You're PREGNANT?!??! YAY!!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. You'll love having 2, it's so fun to see your oldest as a big brother.
CONGRATS! That's way exciting!
hey! We changed our blog address! It's now http://giggleswigglesandhoinks.blogspot.com/ That's where you can find us. I'll be sending out an email too so if I have your email you will get an email too. :) Thanks!!
Congrats Heather! 2 is fun and you will be so glad that they are close in age. It's #3 that turns your whole world around.
Congrats on the pregnancy, I found out I was pregnant with my second days after my 1st, 1st birthday. They are great buddies.
Looks like Brody is going to be tall! What a sweetie pie! Congrats on #2, that is so exciting. October is a great month for a baby. Hope you are feeling well!
~Mandy
Congrates on your new little one on the way!!! You guys make cute ones!
Hed I am so excited for you and your new little bundle of joy that is on the way. Brody is so dang cute...it's crazy how fast a year can fly by. Loved the pics.
Post a Comment