Happy Birthday Brody! He is SOOOO cute!
Happy Birthday! I am terrible, I haven't bought Macie one thing, and her birthday is Sunday!
Happy Birthday Brody! Don't you love how helpful they can be with the dishes? :-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY! He looks like he is really busy now! I love the one of him in the dishwasher! I can't wait to see you guys! Love, Al
Can you believe you are already hitting these milestones!? They do get big so fast...I guess all those people that say that are right. We need to hang out when you come back in town. love ya!
Cute shirt on Brody. Don't you love when they try to be helpful?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Brody! He is SOOOO cute!
Happy Birthday! I am terrible, I haven't bought Macie one thing, and her birthday is Sunday!
Happy Birthday Brody! Don't you love how helpful they can be with the dishes? :-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY! He looks like he is really busy now! I love the one of him in the dishwasher! I can't wait to see you guys! Love, Al
Can you believe you are already hitting these milestones!? They do get big so fast...I guess all those people that say that are right.
We need to hang out when you come back in town. love ya!
Cute shirt on Brody. Don't you love when they try to be helpful?
Post a Comment