Saturday, March 14, 2009

Random Pics!!

Here are some random pics from the last month. I realized it's been forever since the last time I blogged. This is a picture of Brody and his cousin Bryelle at her 1 year birthday!
Brody and his friend CJ Mackay playing under the table.

I was making dinner the other night and looked over to find Brody having fun dumping cereal ALL over.
Brody will only sit still if I turn on Sesame Street for him. He was sitting there so cute that I just had to take a picture.





3 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

He is so dang cute! I LOVE the picture of him sitting there with the cereal all over. SO CUTE! Hard to be mad when they are so cute. :)

Liz Prisbrey said...

Cute pictures! It's nice to see you posting again. :-)

Alison said...

Very fun Heather! We love seeing pictures of Brody! He is such a cutie and so much fun! We had fun seeing you all!!