Brody looks so cute and innocent sitting in your cupboard! I love the little hat and the picture of him and Brielle looking at each other. I can't remember if I told you yet or not, but congratulations. I hope you don't feel as bad this pregnancy as you did last time.
He is trouble! Congratulations on the pregnancy. So, I remember you telling me that I could get find people on facebook to get addresses for the reunion. How?
6 comments:
Brody looks so cute and innocent sitting in your cupboard! I love the little hat and the picture of him and Brielle looking at each other. I can't remember if I told you yet or not, but congratulations. I hope you don't feel as bad this pregnancy as you did last time.
Very cute!
UH OH! He looks far too innocent and cute sitting there like he didn't do anything wrong! :)
Love those pictures!
He is trouble! Congratulations on the pregnancy. So, I remember you telling me that I could get find people on facebook to get addresses for the reunion. How?
haha he's adorable! He looks sooooo innocent too :)
Post a Comment