Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun!


We had a wonderful Easter. Some of our law friends (the North Family) invited all of us over for a wonderful dinner and Easter Egg Hunt. The weather was pretty rainy, but we didn't let that interfere with our fun. We ate yummy food and visited with all the wonderful friends we've made here in Spokane. I think Brody had the time of his life chasing around all the little kids.




This white shirt stayed white for a total of 2 minutes, but he sure looked cute!








6 comments:

mikeandholly said...

Heather he is getting so big. What a cutie!!! I love the white shirt and tie.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Love his little grown up church attire! Such a cutie!!

Nicole said...

He does look cute!

Alison said...

I wish you had been here, so I could have kissed those little cheeks! What a doll!! Can't wait to see you all again!! How are you feeling?? Good I hope!!

Liz Prisbrey said...

What a cute little church outfit! :-)

The Martin Family said...

Cute Easter tie. He has a darling smile. That first picture looks like a fun group of girls. I miss our fun little group. Hope all is well.