Monday, October 5, 2009

Baby Ryder!
















11 comments:

mikeandholly said...

We can't wait to see him. Hopefully we will at Christmas!!!

Alison said...

Oh my gosh those are the cutest little pictures ever! Look how sweet Brody is too! He looks so thrilled to have a baby brother. I'm so happy for you guys(: Love, Al

Sara said...

Congrats Heather! He is so cute! I love the name Ryder:)

Smelly Moose said...

Oh, he is SO tiny and SO perfect! Congratulations Heather and Tyson!

Nicole said...

That picture of the boys looking at each other is ADORABLE! They will be such good little buddies.

Leanne said...

ohhh! I just wanna kiss his sweet little cheeks. what a cute little boy!! Brody looks HUGE!! holy cow. thanks for posting so many pictures for us to see. :)

Sarah said...

Congratulations Heather! So cute and nice and big! What a cute family!

Mark & Marianne said...

Congratulations, what seriously cute little boys! I hope you guys are doing well!!!

Liz Prisbrey said...

It's always amazing to me how much older your baby (Brody) can look next to you new baby (Ryder). I love the picture of them laying next to each other. I have one like that of my boys. So cute!

ABBOTTLAND said...

Congratulations to all of you! He is so precious! I bet Brody loves having a little bro around now. They're going to be the best of friends. Glad everything went well.
~Mandy

mags said...

cute kid heather! just like his big brother. who looks that good right after having a baby? you look just as young and fab as you did 10 years ago at snow!