I can't believe Ryder is already a month old. Where has the time gone? He is such a good little baby. He sleeps really well at night and hardly ever cries. Life is GOOD!!
Right after I commented I found an old memory book in some of my old stuff and I found a page I had written about you and a letter from you when I moved away from Provo. It made me miss you and remeber all the good times we had and really how close I felt to you. It was fun to remeber you like that and read all the promises to keep in touch. I really do miss you too. I bet you are such a good mom. I don't think I have ever really seen you in action. Can't wait to meet your sweet boys some day.
One month old already and we haven't held him yet. Thanks for putting the pics on your blog. What a darling baby. Can't wait to hold him and his brother at Thanksgiving.
7 comments:
How are you guys feeling? I hope your better. Ryder is so cute. I wish I could hold him!!
He is such a cute baby!!!!
SO cute Heather. I am glad he is a good baby.
Right after I commented I found an old memory book in some of my old stuff and I found a page I had written about you and a letter from you when I moved away from Provo. It made me miss you and remeber all the good times we had and really how close I felt to you. It was fun to remeber you like that and read all the promises to keep in touch. I really do miss you too. I bet you are such a good mom. I don't think I have ever really seen you in action. Can't wait to meet your sweet boys some day.
One month old already and we haven't held him yet. Thanks for putting the pics on your blog. What a darling baby. Can't wait to hold him and his brother at Thanksgiving.
Cute baby!! I can't believe you have two kids. It's been way too long.
I did not even realize you had your baby. He is such a cutie. My new little girl is just over two weeks. i am so tired, but we are doing well.
Post a Comment