Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ryder James Dobbs




Ryder James Dobbs was born yesterday, Oct 2nd at 9:18 A.M. Everything went really well and we're SO excited to have him here!


17 comments:

Leanne said...

We LOVE YOU RYDER!! Wish we could be there!! Congrats :)

Mandy said...

Congrats!!! he is such a cute baby!!

Kathy D said...

Congrats! Ryder is so darling! And now Brody looks so HUGE! Can't wait to see him in real life!

Alison said...

You look AWESOME!!! I wonder what little Brody was thinking??

Lindsey said...

So fun! He is a big boy! Congratulations.

Michael and Megan said...

Ah, so cute Heather! I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to meet little Ryder!

paigeandbryce said...

You went with Ryder - love it!! He is so adorable, and you look AMAZING, Heather, seriously! Congrats again and we can't wait to meet Ryder and see you guys tomorrow (if you're feeling up to it)! Love you!

Nicole said...

Gracie says she has never been to your house and wants to go so bad!
CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to the world baby Ryder.

Chelsey said...

Sooooo cute! I think he looks like Brody! He is adorable and I am sooooo sad we can't be there to see him. :( We sure miss you guys and our fun playdates and get togethers. Hope all goes well!

Chelsey said...

Oh and I just met holly's sis for the first time...she lives right across the street from my mom in law. I don't know how we have gone this long without meeting. Super nice! By the way...the name Ryder is cute!

JoAnn said...

Congratulations of the new addition! He is adorable.

Dawn + Ryan said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for your guys. I can't believe how much he weighed. His name is perfect!

Liz Prisbrey said...

hahaha....Sorry!!! I just realized that I posted a comment under my friend, Dawn's page. I'm helping her with something. Sorry!!

lisa said...

YAY for Ryder! So exciting! I can't believe how big you got at the end! True basketball tummy with skinny arms and legs sticking out!
He was a nice sized baby!

Sarah said...

LOVE his name!!! He is so cute. I can't wait to meet the little guy. Do you need anything? Food, babysitting, cookies?

The Martin Family said...

So excited for you and your darling family. Congrats!!!

Shannon and Jimmy said...

Congrats a little belated but so happy for you guys.