Heather he is so cute. We can't wait to see him. I love all the updates. I'm glad your doing well!!Love,Al
Oh my goodness, he is such a cutie!! I dont think I told you yet, but CONGRATS on this sweet new baby. So glad your mom could be up there with you when you had him. What an adorable family!!
look at those cheeks...so darn cute! We need to get together before this baby comes!
Congrats! He is a cutie!
Congrats!! What a doll baby, It's obvious the Irons and Dobbs genes are a wonderful mix.Love,Aunt Sheila
Ryder looks like he is very content and happy to be in such a wonderful family. We are so happy you are all doing so well.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Heather he is so cute. We can't wait to see him. I love all the updates. I'm glad your doing well!!
Love,
Al
Oh my goodness, he is such a cutie!! I dont think I told you yet, but CONGRATS on this sweet new baby. So glad your mom could be up there with you when you had him. What an adorable family!!
look at those cheeks...so darn cute! We need to get together before this baby comes!
Congrats! He is a cutie!
Congrats!! What a doll baby, It's obvious the Irons and Dobbs genes are a wonderful mix.
Love,
Aunt Sheila
Ryder looks like he is very content and happy to be in such a wonderful family. We are so happy you are all doing so well.
Post a Comment