Heather they are sooo cute. I know I say that every time, but they are. We were all really bummed when we found out you were not going to be here for spring break, but were glad we get to see you guys over the summer!
Kevin and I LOVE the pics Hed! we were dying laughing with the second one of the boys..lol...they're too funny; thats hilarious:) you guys all looked so CUTE for church. what a cute little fam! can't wait to see you guys!
4 comments:
Sooo cute. Do you make that baby work out before church or what?!
Haha!! Ryder looks like Car and his wet'bib.' So funny. Heather, your hair is so cute! I don't think I've seen it done in like a year. Looks great!
Heather they are sooo cute. I know I say that every time, but they are. We were all really bummed when we found out you were not going to be here for spring break, but were glad we get to see you guys over the summer!
Kevin and I LOVE the pics Hed! we were dying laughing with the second one of the boys..lol...they're too funny; thats hilarious:) you guys all looked so CUTE for church. what a cute little fam! can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment