Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tub Time

Last night we decided to get our camera out while the boys took a bath.
This last week Ryder officially became a toe sucker!!





4 comments:

The Martin Family said...

My girls LOVE bath time. Cute pics of your boys!

Alison said...

I love those pictures. I'm dying to see those cute little babies. I was so excited to get on and see you had posted some pictures(:

The Dobbs said...

You're little family is sooo cute! I wish we could see you guys more! Your boys are growing up so fast!! Hope all is well! Love and miss you!

Grandma-Grandpa Dobbs said...

Bath time...what an exhausting yet fun time! Those giggly boys look like a handful when they are wet. Ryder is growing so fast, looks like he is going to hold his own with Brody in no time. Love the picture of Brody comparing feet!