Monday, April 12, 2010

Brody

This morning I found Brody lining up all his animals and cars on the window. It was just too cute to pass up a picture.
Brody no longer sleeps in a crib. We moved him to a real bed because he kept getting out. It's been a really hard adjustment for him and me (and his dad a little too). The other night he climbed onto the changing table in the middle of the night and fell off and got a huge gash on his head. Needless to say I felt like a horrible mother and the room is now completely baby proof. Oh the joys!!!

Brody's farm! He LOVES to play with the animals.






We haven't officially started potty training yet, but here is Brody showing off his new underwear.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I love Brody with his horses all lined up. I really wish you were coming to stay for a while. We miss you guys!