Monday, October 13, 2008

Brody and his cousin, Bryelle. They are having fun poking, tackling, and kissing on each other. It's a ton of fun to watch!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

How cute in matching outfits. I'm gald to see you update. I was going to tell you to quit spending your time with facebook and get back to blog!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Oh my gosh! they are both SO cute!

Liz Prisbrey said...

I can never tell who Brody looks like, I just know he is gorgeous. He and Bryelle have very similar facial features, so which ever side of the family she is from, that must be who he looks like most. I am guessing she is your sister's little girl. Anyway, they are both beautiful!

Lindsey said...

It's fun to have a cousin near. They are so cute! And I can't believe Bryelle is already standing up on things. They grow up way too fast.

familiesarepriceless said...

Those two can be twins. Cute little boy!

Alison said...

Tell that little guy to slow down. He looks so much older!! Why is he walking around??J/K He is toooooo cute and his little cousin is also very cute.

Mer said...

Isn't if fun to have cousins so close in age. My kids love it! They always say my friends and Cameron always corrects them and lets them know that they are their cousins. I think it's great! Tell Amber hello for me, when I see her at church I never seem to be able to go and talk to her.

breanna said...

i, of course, love that they are wearing coordinating outfits!

Alisa said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time with your mom. Brody has the cutest smile. I met your cousin Marie today and i can't believe how much you guys look alike.