Sunday, October 19, 2008

Time with grandma

Grandma has been here visiting for the last couple weeks and it's been wonderful. Lots of shopping, eating, crafts, parks, and playing with the cute babies. It's also been great to have a babysitter! Thanks mom and we'll miss you.


10 comments:

familiesarepriceless said...

Your mom and you look so much a like. CUTE PICTURE!! I love your mantel is the background. It's decorated so cute.

Launa Nicole said...

Looks like you are having a fun fall. I am jealous. I can't wait for cooler weather to take a walk in. Love the mantel decor as well.

Liz Prisbrey said...

In these pictures, Brody is ALL you! You have the exact same eyes. Your mom is too beautiful! How lucky for you that you still get to be HOT 30 or so years from now! :-)

Nicole said...

I didn't even know that your mom was up there. How nice. That first picture is so cute. The look on Brody and Brielle's faces are the same. They actually look a little bit alike. Very cute.

Lindsey said...

She doesn't let those babies stay away from her for too long does she?

Me said...

It's so nice to have the Grandma around. And your Mom looks great in those pictures. (she did in person a couple weeks ago, too) I'm glad you had a fun visit and time with your man, too.

The Martin Family said...

Moms are the best. I don't know what I would do without mine. I love the Fall. Why don't you come over and we will go for a walk together with our kids. Wouldn't that be fun?

lisa said...

So fun to have your mom! I can't believe how much those 2 babies look alike! So cute! You look like your loving motherhood!

Kayla said...

your little man is getting so big! they just get funner and funner the older they get:) I always pictured you with your own football team of boys:)

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/kota-penghasil-emas-terbesar-di-indonesia