Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ward Halloween Party

Last night was our ward Halloween party and my friend let me borrow this cute duck costume for Brody. Tyson thought it was a little "girly." I guess he was right when the guy taking our picture asked the "little girl" to smile.HAHA Anyway, I thought he looked adorable, but I guess for REAL Halloween we'll dress him up in something a little more masculine!


10 comments:

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

oh my goodness your little guy is sooooooooo cute! Hope you guys are doing well :)
~Cousin Tara

Alison said...

That is the cutest little chicken I have ever seen!! Brody you are way tooo cute! Boy or girl he is so unbelievabley cute!! I seriously don't think I have seen a baby cuter!!! You could win a fortune with that little chicken!! I would take him home in a second!! I just want to kiss those cute little cheeks!! Can I say anymore????

Alison said...

OOps I meant little duck!!!

Liz Prisbrey said...

You know, he would be confused for a girl if he wasn't so adorable! Look at how beautiful his eyes and smile are in that second picture. He is too cute!

Liz Prisbrey said...

Sorry, I meant "WOULDN'T be confused."

Lindsey said...

Cute little duck. What could possibly be more masculine?

Smelly Moose said...

Haha, I don't think its girly, although little Faith wore the exact same one, hee hee. He looked adorable!!

Kirk Benge said...

Hey guys, I didn't realize you all were bloggers. It's nice to be able to keep in touch a bit.

Grandma-Grandpa Dobbs said...

Tyson, there are cute baby boy ducks and cute baby girl ducks. Brody is hands down a very cute little boy duck! You sound like your Dad :)

breanna said...

i love the duck...and don't worry people call elijah a girl daily..and that's when he's wearing normal everyday boy clothes and swinging a sword in walmart! i think it just means that they are super cute!