On Saturday night we had a little party to celebrate Brody's birthday. I was all excited as I made him a little cake to demolish and was looking forward to singing to him, etc. Well, my excitement ended quickly as Brody HATED everyone singing to him (too loud) and he really didn't enjoy digging into a cake either(as you will see in all the wonderful pictures). It wasn't all bad though. He loved his presents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maybe you guys should have practiced the song! Just joken. I love the pictures of Tyson and Brody. How sweet. Happy Birthday Brody.
I remember that Brody couldn't handle the noise of the Boise State football game, but who would have thought "Happy Birthday" would affect him the same way. He has very sensitive ears but he sure is cute. We love you Brody. Happy Birthday!
SO cute...gotta love the first birthday. I am sure #2 will be better.
Any trips to Utah soon???
Post a Comment